this is a cartoon this is a cartoon

Shit-taya

Only the sound in this is good. You just got lucky.

Funky Grandma World Tour Funky Grandma World Tour

Its Good

This is a good movie, but it isn't easy to tell that the old people are really old. They may have had a botox injection. Just to setthings straight, 3d animation is a hell of a lot easier than Flash because you have to manipulate it less. Also, Why did you steal scenes from GTA San Andreas?

omightybender responds:

"3d animation is a hell of a lot easier than Flash because you have to manipulate it less" yes but that is only one aspect of it, theres also the 3d modelling, textures, lighting and the hours of rendering. "Why did you steal scenes from GTA San Andreas?" Actually it was from vice city and it saved me from designing and creating a whole 3d street and car.

Wonchop the Sailor Man Wonchop the Sailor Man

Gay

Ha! Can't even spell REPLAY! This was lameass -> Funky Grandma's World Tour is Way Better

HighWasabi responds:

K

Newton's Laws of Motion Newton's Laws of Motion

Its ... OK

For a school assignment, this is pretty good, but when a school makes you do a poster assignment, you SHOULD DO A POSTER ASSIGNMENT. They tend to bring down grades if you don't.

Koji98 responds:

Posters suck, also I got permission to do a flash.

PICONJO:sings!!!!!! PICONJO:sings!!!!!!

Piece of Turd

Something like this, I would have expected in 1985, when levels of technology where quite diminished. I am 14, and making better 'art' if you will, on the toilet. Don't ever try making something again!

Lord-Humungus responds:

Flash by fire_runner:
- none -
Music by fire_runner:
- none -

are you one of those "minimalist" artists?